- CNRS members are entitled to participate in all activities organized by society from time to time such as intellectual group discussions, conferences, panel discussions, webinars, health camps, cultural functions, research projects, research presentations, seminars, workshops, E-presentations, CNE, etc.
- Being a CNRS member, you have the privilege to meet and establish a network with Nursing Veterans and Nursing Leaders with Research proficiency of our society.
- CNRS members have the facility for free publication in our Journal. Members can have access to the journal online. Subscription for the hard copy will be charged.
- CNRS members are entitled to receive the journal, newsletters, and any other publications published by the Society.
- CNRS members can contest elections and have a right to vote during CNRS elections.
- CNRS members have free access to web content and presentations on the CNRS website.
Established in April 2019 and Registered under the Rajasthan Societies Registration Act , 1958 @ COOP/2019/SIROHI/100141
To create nursing work force to represent all platforms pertaining to health from policy making to the execution to the sustenance.
To encourage and improve the quality of Clinical Research in Nursing Profession in order to bring the quality of research and its applications in clinical practice at par with Global Nursing standards.
Benefits to join
Service Plans - CNRS
Final Year Students
₹ 300 /One Year
- Final Year GNM Students
- Final Year B.Sc Nursing Students
- After becoming RN/RM pay Rs.700/- for life time membership
₹ 1000 /Lifetime
National Associate Members
₹ 1000 /Lifetime
- Members with Under graduation and Post Graduation working in Health Sector (other than Nursing)
International Associate Members
$ 100 /Lifetime